Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter & Banana Breakfast Bowl.
Hope you guys enjoy this healthy chocolate-y peanut butter-y smoothie bowl!
Check Out the Video BelowPrint
- Smoothie Base
- 1 frozen banana, sliced
- 4 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1–2 tablespoon(s) chia seeds
- Vegan Greek yogurt (as needed, to thicken)
- Toppings (feel free to change these up!)
- Banana slices
- Chia seeds
- Carob chips (non-vegan alternative: chocolate chips)
- Peanut butter drizzle
- Put all smoothie base ingredients into a blender; blend on “low” for a few seconds to break up frozen bananas, then “high” to make it nice and creamy!
- If it’s too runny, add Greek yogurt in 1 tablespoon at a time to thicken.
- Transfer to bowl & add desired toppings. Enjoy!