Grilled Steak Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing is a simple blending of ripe avocado with Italian dressing adds lively flavor to this crowd-pleasing main-dish salad.
GRILLED STEAK SALAD WITH CREAMY AVOCADO DRESSING
- 1 lb . boneless beef sirloin steak
- dash of chili powder
- 8 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (, halved)
- 1/4 cup sliced red onions
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Lite House Italian Dressing
- 1/2 of a medium ripe avocado (, peeled, pitted)
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Sprinkle steak with chili powder.
- Grill 5 to 7 min. on each side or until medium doneness (160ºF).
- Remove from grill; cover loosely with foil.
- Let stand 5 min.
- Meanwhile, toss greens with tomatoes, onions and olives; place on serving platter.
- Place dressing and avocados in blender; cover.
- Blend until smooth.
- Cut steak across the grain into thin slices; place over salad.
- Drizzle with dressing mixture. Serve with the crackers.