These bright and satisfying low carb grilled shrimp lettuce wraps are filled with springy rice noodles, creamy avocado, chilies, and topped with grilled teriyaki glazed shrimp and zesty lime for a tasty explosion of textures and flavors.
Love food that’s quick, simple, and delicious and especially for summertime grilling.
Recipe and Video Below.Print
- ½ lb medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, and skewered
- 2 tbsp Kikkoman® Teriyaki Takumi, plus more for serving
- romaine lettuce heart leaves
- 2 oz rice vermicelli
- ½ ripe avocado, thinly sliced
- 2 Thai chilies, thinly sliced
- 1 lime
- Place rice vermicelli in a bowl and pour over hot water to cover. Allow to soak until softened. Rinse under cold water and drain well. Set aside.
- On medium heat, grill and baste shrimp with Kikkoman® Teriyaki Takumi on both sides, until fully cooked and slightly charred.
- To assemble, line the lettuce leaves with some rice vermicelli. Top with sliced avocado, grilled shrimp, Thai chilies, and a squeeze of lime juice on top. Serve with extra lime wedges.
- Courtesy of Just Eat Life
See More BBQ Recipes Here: BBQ Recipes