Frozen French fries work great on the grill! These grilled cheesy fries go from frozen to table in a flash!
These Grilled Foil Pack Cheesy Fries are Perfect to make for BBQ or Camping.
Top with pieces of pepper Jack cheese instead of American cheese for a spicy kick!
Grillmaster tip: When the fries are gone, crumple foil into a ball and use it to scrape grill grates clean.
- bag (14 oz) Cascadian Farm™ organic frozen crinkle-cut French fries
- tablespoon butter, melted
- slices American cheese
- tablespoons sliced green onions (2 medium)
- tablespoons cooked real bacon bits
- Heat gas or charcoal grill to medium-high heat. Toss frozen French fries with melted butter.
- Tear off 2 (12-inch) lengths of Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Foil to make foil boats. Place half of the fries in a single layer in the center of 1 piece of foil. Loosely fold foil around edges to form a boat, leaving large hole at top to allow steam to escape; repeat with remaining fries and foil.
- Place foil packets on grill over indirect heat. Cover grill; cook 20 to 30 minutes, stirring once, until fries are crispy and baked through. Top each packet with 2 slices cheese; cook about 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with sliced green onions and bacon bits just before serving.
- Courtesy of Pillsbury