Grain-free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
The original “no flour, no oil, no white sugar” chickpea cookie recipe! These cookie dough bites are gluten-free + vegan, and full of peanuts.
And as a bonus, they’re grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan. Just in case that matters to anyone out there! And if you’re worried about the chickpeas, don’t be. I don’t like chickpeas and won’t eat them but that didn’t prevent me from inhaling these.
- 3 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup Chocolate chips
- 1 pinch Salt if your peanut butter doesn’t have salt in it
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 5/8 cup Peanut butter (, natural)
- 1 1/4 cups Chickpeas (, canned)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F / 175°C. Combine all the ingredients, except for the chocolate chips, in a food processor and process until very smooth. Make sure to scrape the sides and the top to get the little chunks of chickpeas and process again until they’re combined.
- Put in the chocolate chips and stir it if you can, or pulse it once or twice. The mixture will be very thick and sticky.
- With wet hands, form into 1 1/2″ balls. Place onto a Silpat or a piece of parchment paper. If you want them to look more like normal cookies, press down slightly on the balls. They don’t do much rising.
- Bake for about 10 minutes. The dough balls will still be very soft when you take them out of the oven. They will not set like normal cookies.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature (or in the fridge) for up to 1 week.
- Author: http://www.texanerin.com/