This Graham Cracker Eclair “Cake” Dessert will delight the whole crowd with our delectably dairy Graham Cracker Eclair Cake. Graham cracker layers become cake-like and soft alongside the pudding.
Graham Cracker Éclair "Cake"
- 1 pkg. ((3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding)
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 15 graham crackers (, broken crosswise in half (30 squares), divided)
- 1 tub ((8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed)
- 1 cup BAKER'S ONE BOWL Chocolate Frosting
- Beat pudding mix and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Let stand 5 min. Meanwhile, cover bottom of 8-inch square pan with graham squares, overlapping as needed to form even layer.
- Stir COOL WHIP into pudding; spread half over graham squares in pan. Cover with 10 of the remaining graham squares. Repeat layers of pudding mixture and graham squares.
- Refrigerate 3 hours. Spread with BAKER’S ONE BOWL Chocolate Frosting.
- Source: Kraft