These Gooey Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars could not be more delicious and perfect for a back to school weekend dessert!
Gooey Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars
- 3 cups Reese’s™ Puffs™ cereal Peanut Butter
- 3 cups Chocolate Cheerios™ cereal
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup light brown sugar (, packed)
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup white candy melts (, melted)
- 1 cup chocolate candy melts (, melted)
- Place cereal and marshmallows into a large mixing bowl.
- Line a 9×13-inch baking dish with parchment paper and spray generously with cooking spray.
- Place brown sugar, corn syrup and peanut butter into a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir and let boil for one minute.
- Remove and stir in vanilla and salt.
- Pour over cereal mixture, stirring until well combined, the marshmallows will melt while stirring. Pour cereal mixture into prepared baking dish spreading and pressing evenly, will be sticky, doesn’t have to be perfect.
- Drizzle top layer with melted white chocolate then with melted chocolate.
- Let cool completely before cutting into squares. Serve room temperature.
- Courtesy of Pillsbury