Glazed Brussels Sprouts with Bacon. Bacon adds savory flavor and honey adds the sweetness to glazed Brussels sprouts.
It’s the perfect vegetable side dish to grace the holiday table.
- 3 slices bacon coarsely chopped
- 1 container ((10 ounces) Brussels sprouts trimmed and cut in half lengthwise (2 cups))
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- slices bacon coarsely chopped
- container ((10 ounces) Brussels sprouts trimmed and cut in half lengthwise (2 cups))
- /2 cup beef broth
- tablespoons honey
- /2 teaspoon Ginger Ground
- /2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Cook bacon in large skillet on medium-high heat until crisp.
- Remove bacon. Drain fat, reserving 1 tablespoon in skillet.
- Place Brussels sprouts, cut-sides down, in skillet; cook 1 minute.
- Mix broth, honey, ginger and orange peel in small bowl until well blended.
- Add to skillet. Reduce heat to medium.
- Cook, uncovered, 10 to 15 minutes or until liquid has evaporated and Brussels sprouts are crisp on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Sprinkle with bacon.
- Courtesy of McCormick
- Photo credit: Lindsay Landis from Love & Olive Oil.