Serve Gingerbread Cookie Butter with apple slices, cookies and pretzels or over brownies and ice cream. Use as a spread on toast, bagels, quick breads, muffins, hot waffles and pancakes. Or, use in place of peanut butter for sandwiches.
Store Gingerbread Cookie Butter in a clean, tightly covered container or jar at room temperature up to 2 weeks. Stir if butter starts to separate.
• For a simple homemade gifts, package Gingerbread Cookie Butter in small jars with festive labels or ribbon. Attach storage directions and usage ideas to gift tags, if desired.
Gingerbread Cookie Butter
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Cinnamon (, Ground)
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ginger (, Ground)
- Pulse cookies in food processor until resembles fine crumbs. Add sugar; pulse until just blended.
- Heat oil and water in small saucepan on low heat until coconut oil is melted. Slowly add oil mixture to processor while pulsing. Add vanilla and spices; pulse until just blended.
- Source: McCormick