Giant Pepperoni Pizza on a Homemade Bagel.
Kids will Freak Out over this giant pepperoni Pizza on a homemade bagel.
That’s right Mom, all you need is pillsbury refrigerated bread dough, and a bundt pan.
This would be a fun and easy party pizza.Print
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 2 (11-oz.) tubes refrigerated bread dough
- 2 c. pizza sauce
- 2 c. mozzarella
- 1/2 c. mini pepperoni
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tbsp. Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Place bread dough into the bottom of the pan and pinch all ends together to form a single ring.
- Bake until golden brown and cooked through, about 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, then invert onto cooling rack to cool completely.
- When bread is cool, slice in half lengthwise.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly on cut side of bread, then top with cheese and pepperoni.
- Season with oregano and bake until cheese is melty and pepperoni are crisp, 12 to 15 minutes.
- If desired, switch oven to broil and cook 2 minutes more.
- Garnish pizza bagel with parsley, slice and serve.
Watch Video Below provided by delish
Click on the Link Below for…