This Garlic Parmesan Zucchini and Tomato Casserole is a quick and easy side perfect for summer or anytime!
Garlic Parmesan Zucchini and Tomato Casserole
- 2 large cut into quarters
- 2 large tomatoes (, diced)
- 7 crushed garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup parsley finely chopped
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray 8 x 8 or 9 x 11 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients, except parsley stir to combine.
- Scoop in to a prepared baking dish and bake uncovered for 25 minutes for crunchy zucchini or 35 minutes if you like well cooked vegetables.
- Remove from the oven, garnish with parsley and serve