Game Day Shrimp Dip Recipe. A quick and easy party classic. This Shrimp Dip is a perfect choice for your guests at Super Bowl or any other party.
Grab some veggies and crackers and your guests won’t leave the table with this delicious Shrimp Dip.
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, slightly softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated onion use your cheese grater
- 1 teaspoon creamed horseradish
- 1 dash or two of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 dash or two, or three of Tabasco Sauce
- 1/2 pound cooked salad shrimp
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- Use an electric mixer to blend the chili sauce into the cream cheese in a large mixing bowl until very smooth.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients, except the shrimp, and blend until well combined.
- Use a spoon to fold in the shrimp and green onions, reserving a couple of tablespoons of shrimp for garnish.
- Cover and chill for at least an hour or two prior to serving.
- Pile the reserved shrimp in the center of the dip and serve with any Crackers and veggie sticks.