Four ingredients and 10 minutes’ time and this dreamy Frozen Orange Swirl Pie Dessert is in the freezer.
Orange Sherbert Ice Cream Pie Recipe
- 1 pint (2 cups) vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 pint (2 cups) orange sherbet, slightly softened
- 1 (6-oz.) chocolate flavor crumb crust
- 1/2 cup fudge ice cream topping (, if desired)
- Place heaping spoonfuls of ice cream and sherbet in crumb crust. Lightly press and smooth top with back of spoon. Freeze 2 hours or until firm.
- To serve, cut into wedges. Drizzle fudge topping over each wedge. Garnish as desired.