Chocolate on chocolate, topped with chocolate. Sound stupendous?
It is, from the OREO Cookie crust to the whipped center to the chocolate curls on top.
- 12 OREO Cookies, finely crushed
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1–1/4 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate (5 oz.), divided
- 2 tubs (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- Line 9-inch square pan with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil, with ends of foil extending over sides.
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Melt 4 oz. chocolate as directed on package.
- Beat cream cheese spread in large bowl with mixer until creamy.
- Gradually beat in milk, then melted chocolate.
- Whisk in COOL WHIP; pour over crust.
- Freeze 6 hours. Meanwhile, make chocolate curls from remaining chocolate.
- Remove dessert from freezer 15 min. before serving; let stand at room temperature to soften slightly.
- Use foil handles to lift dessert from pan; cut into squares.
- Garnish with chocolate curls.
- Courtesy of Kraft