Frozen Banana S’more Bites. Your’re gonna love this easy dessert recipe.
Made with banana’s, chocolate chips, graham crackers and marshmallow fluff.
Kids will love it for their Birthday party.
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 graham crackers
- 1/4 cup marshmallow fluff
- Slice the banana into 12 slices.
- Crush the graham cracker crumbs in a sealed plastic bag.
- Melt the chocolate chips with the coconut oil in the microwave for 1 minute, in 30 second intervals. Coat the bananas with the chocolate, and lay on wax paper on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
- Freeze for 15 minutes, then sandwich 2 bananas together with marshmallow fluff.