These easy no-bake Frankenberry Monster Bars treats are perfect to serve all the ghosts and goblins at your next Halloween party.
Made with this nummy frankenberry cereal, mini marshmallows and some sprinkles makes these Monster Bars a sweet treat.
This recipe is so easy that the little ghosts and goblins can even help make these Monster Bars whether it is a school party or a home party.
I’m not so sure they have school parties anymore, I know when my kids were in middle school, they quit allowing them to have Holiday parties
and that was about 20 some years ago.
You can even make these Monster Bar treats and hand them out to the trick or treaters. I would wrap them in saran wrap first, they could get a little sticky.
You won’t have to worry about the kids getting burn’t while helping you make these treats because they are No Bake and no oven has to be used.
So here is the recipe to No Bake Frankenberry Monster Bars.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 7 cups Frankenberry™ cereal
- 1 package (12 oz) orange candy melts
- Candy eyeballs, sprinkles, extra miniature marshmallows, for decorating
- Line 9-inch square pan with nonstick foil, or spray with cooking spray; spray back of large spoon with cooking spray.
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High about 45 seconds or until melted. Add 4 cups marshmallows; microwave 1 1/2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until marshmallows are melted.
- Add cereal to marshmallow mixture; stir to combine, and add to square pan.
- With sprayed back of spoon, press mixture evenly in pan.
- Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Remove bars from pan.
- Cut into 6 rows by 3 rows.
- Meanwhile, line work surface with waxed paper. In small microwavable bowl, microwave candy melts as directed on package to melt.
- Dip each bar and decorate as desired, using photo as a guide.
- Place decorated bars on waxed paper about 30 minutes or until set.
- Store bars in covered container.