Fiesta Chicken Tortilla Soup – Slow Cooker Recipe
With summer almost coming to and end. Now is time to start thinking about slow cooker easy dinner recipes. This soul-satisfying soup is the perfect remedy for cold weather.
- 1 can Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup
- 2 2/3 cups (2 soup cans) milk
- 1 can (about 4 ounces) chopped green chiles
- 1 cup chopped boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked
- 12 tortilla chips
- Stir the soups, milk, chiles and chicken in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours.
- Place a few tortilla chips in each serving bowl.
- Ladle the hot soup over the chips and serve immediately.
Simply put the ingredients in the slow cooker, and when you come in from the cold, this warm and wonderful soup is waiting for you.
My friend Rose made this Fiesta Chicken Soup several years ago for her annual fall get together. It was a huge hit. Those who attended told me how much they had enjoyed it. This chicken soup is so easy to make just throw it in the slow cooker and set it and forget it. Oh, and did I tell you that it is an easy dinner for when the kids get home from school.
Whens she moved shortly after that and I lost the recipe and I’ve been looking for it ever since. I was so happy to find it again. I made this last Thanksgiving. My brother-in-law didn’t even have turkey because he had this wonderful soup all night!
I added a can of yellow corn and a can of black beans. Every party I have, people request for the Tortilla Soup!
It is So good! I will make this over and over again!
Whens she moved shortly after that and I lost the recipe and I’ve been looking for it ever since. I was so happy to find it again.
145 total views, 4 views today