Refresh with Festive Cranberry-Pineapple JELL-O Salad! Pineapple, cranberry sauce and chopped walnuts make this JELL-O salad a sweet addition to your day.
Festive Cranberry-Pineapple JELL-O Salad
- 1 can ((20 oz.) crushed pineapple in juice, undrained)
- 2 pkg. ((3 oz. each) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin)
- 1 can ((16 oz.) whole berry cranberry sauce)
- 1 pear (, chopped)
- 2/3 cup chopped PLANTERS Walnuts
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice
- Remove 1 Tbsp. pineapple; set aside.
- Add enough cold water to reserved pineapple juice to measure 3 cups; pour into saucepan.
- Bring to boil.
- Add to dry gelatin mixes in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved.
- Stir in cranberry sauce.
- Refrigerate 1-1/2 hours or until slightly thickened.
- Stir in remaining pineapple, pears and nuts.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. T
- op with reserved pineapple just before serving.
- Source: Kraft