This easy stuffed shrimp seafood appetizer is topped with a cheesy, garlicky crumb mixture and baked until delicious.
I was trying to find something different to cook and eat, while being on low carb eating healthy. Really enjoyed this recipe.
Wanted to do something different with my shrimp and was glad that I found this website. Next time it will be a seafood appetizer for guests.
- 10 large uncooked deveined peeled large shrimp (about 5 oz.)
- 3 Tbsp. KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing, divided
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 6 RITZ Crackers, crushed
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Toss shrimp with 2 Tbsp. dressing in medium bowl.
- Refrigerate 10 min. Meanwhile, mix remaining dressing with remaining ingredients.
- Remove shrimp from dressing; discard dressing.
- Partially split each shrimp lengthwise by making long cut along underside of the piece, being careful to not cut all the way through.
- Open slightly; place, cut sides up, in shallow baking dish.
- Top with crumb mixture.
- Bake 7 to 8 min. or until it turns pink.
- Source: Kraft