This Easy Strawberry Shortcake Trifle is almost too pretty to eat!
Layer delicious strawberries, vanilla pudding and cake in our Strawberry Shortcake Trifle.Print
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 4 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/3 cup strawberry jam
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1–1/2 cups cold milk
- 1–1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- Prepare cake batter and bake as directed on package for 2 (9-inch) round cake layers.
- Cool cakes in pans 10 min. Invert onto wire racks; gently remove pans.
- Cool cakes completely. Meanwhile, toss berries with sugar.
- Refrigerate 30 min.
- Wrap 1 cake in Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil; freeze for another use.
- Cut remaining cake horizontally in half; spread bottom layer with jam.
- Top with remaining cake layer.
- Use 2-1/2-inch cookie cutter to cut circle from center of cake; set aside.
- Cut remaining cake into 2-inch pieces.
- Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min.
- Stir in COOL WHIP.
- Layer half each of the cake pieces, berries (with juices) and pudding mixture in large glass bowl; repeat layers. Top with reserved cake round. Refrigerate 4 hours.