This is an absolute crowd-pleaser! Easy Slow Cooker Tater Tot Casserole.
This tater tot casserole is loaded with ground beef, cheese and everyone’s favorite tator tots made in the crockpot! Kids love this tater tot casserole.
Check Out these other RecipesPrint
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 small onion diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 32 oz. bag tater tots
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 10.5 oz. cream of mushroom soup
- 2 14.5 oz. cans green beans, drained (or 1 small bag frozen)
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet set over medium high heat add the ground beef and onion.
- Cook until the beef is brown. Drain fat.
- Add the cream of mushroom soup and milk to the pan with the beef.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir.
- Add half of the tater tots to the slow cooker, spread them out to an even layer.
- Add the green beans next. Then the rest of the tater tots. Pour over the beef mixture.
- Spinkle over the cheese.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 hours without opening the lid during the cooking time.
- Serve and enjoy!
Source: Magical Slow Cooker