Easy Sloppy Joe Pot Pie. All the great taste of classic sloppy joes in an easy one-skillet pot pie. No one will miss the buns!
This was so easy and it tastes great kids will love this one. you can make the hamburger joes part and freeze for quick bake later, how great is that.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion (, chopped (1/2 cup))
- 1 can ((15 1/2 ounces) original sloppy joe sauce)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese ((4 ounces))
- 1 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Cook beef and onion in ovenproof 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain.
- Stir in sloppy joe sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Stir remaining ingredients until blended.
- Pour over beef mixture.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Courtesy of Betty Crocker