Easy Peasy Unicorn Galaxy Fudge Recipe.
The kids really enjoy this sweet out of this world treat with this colorful easy galaxy fudge!
Get creative by adding a variety of colors and toppings – the sky is the limit!
Replace this fun galaxy fudge instead of a Birthday Cake.Print
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, cut up
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Food coloring of choice
- Edible stars or sprinkles
- Line an 11 x 7-inch baking pan with foil.
- Set up 4 small, heat-proof bowls for quick color and transfer.
- Combine sugar, butter and heavy cream in medium, heavy-duty saucepan.
- Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil, stirring constantly for 5 to 6 minutes or until candy thermometer reaches 225° F.
- Remove from heat and quickly stir in morsels and marshmallows until smooth.
- Quickly mixture into the small bowls, adding a dab of color to each one and leaving just a small amount in your pan to be uncolored and just plain white.
- All of this should be done very quickly as the fudge will set the more it cools.
- Carefully pour each color into prepared pan, alternating colors, and swirl the colors all together while it’s still warm.
- Top with edible stars or sprinkles.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Lift from pan; remove foil.
- Cut into pieces.