No Bake Peanut Butter Bars take only 5 ingredients and 10 minutes (plus chilling time).
I used to make these Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Bars when I worked in the kitchen at a small school. These Peanut Butter Bars were the kids favorite and very easy to make.Print
- 1 ½ cups brown sugar
- 1 ¾ cups powdered sugar
- 10 tablespoons butter room temperature, divided
- 1 ½ cups peanut butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line an 8-inch or 9-inch square pan with aluminum foil (see notes).
- In a large bowl, cream 5 tablespoons butter, brown sugar, and powdered sugar until smooth. Stir in peanut butter. Mix well and press into prepared pan.
- In a small, microwave-safe bowl, heat chocolate chips and remaining 5 tablespoons butter for 1 minute. Stir carefully and continue to microwave in 30-second increments until smooth, stirring after each increment. Pour over peanut butter crust and spread evenly.
- Chill until completely firm, at least 3 hours or overnight. Let stand 10 minutes at room temperature before serving. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Source Culinary Hill