Prepare to wow the crowd when you make this Easy Ice Cream Cake with Hot Fudge. Combine chocolate and strawberry ice cream in this delicious dessert.
This cake is so delicious and so easy to vary! I used cookies ‘n cream ice cream and triple chocolate ice cream, along with a crust of chopped oreos, melted chocolate, and peanut butter. It was fabulous! The first layer of ice cream did melt a little, so definitely freeze the first layer for about 15 minutes before adding the whipped topping and crumbs again. Thank you, Kraft!Print
- 24 OREO Cookies, divided
- 2 cups strawberry ice cream, softened
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream, softened
- 2 Tbsp. hot fudge ice cream topping
- Line 9-inch round pan with plastic wrap, with ends extending over side of pan. Stand 14 cookies around edge of pan.
- Crush remaining cookies.
- Reserve 1/2 cup crumbs for later use; sprinkle remaining crumbs onto bottom of pan.
- Spread strawberry ice cream over crumbs; top with 1 cup COOL WHIP and reserved crumbs. Cover with chocolate ice cream.
- Freeze 4 hours.
- Remove dessert from freezer 10 min. before serving.
- Use plastic wrap handles to lift dessert from pan.
- Carefully peel off plastic wrap; place dessert on serving plate.
- Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly.
- Top with remaining COOL WHIP; drizzle with fudge topping.