Easy Great Pumpkin Cookie Recipe.
Kids will love these yummy and fun Great Pumpkin Cookies!
The cookies not only include pumpkin, they have oats and can be decorated with all sorts of goodies like chocolate chips, icing, and candies or enjoy them plain.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cups quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup LIBBY’S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup raisins
- Decorating icings, NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, candies, raisins and/or nuts (optional)
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease baking sheets.
- Combine: flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl.
- Beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in large mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add pumpkin, egg, and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Add flour mixture; mix well.
- Stir in nuts and raisins.
- Drop ¼ cup dough onto prepared baking sheet; spread into 3-inch circle or oval.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake: for 14 to 16 minutes or until cookies are firm and lightly browned.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Decorate with icings, morsels, candies, raisins and/or nuts.
- Courtesy of verybestbaking
311 total views, 6 views today