We just love this Easy Crescent Taco Pie Bake.
Fill a buttery crescent roll crust with your favorite taco fixings, then prepare to join the clean plate club.
Top with shredded lettuce and tomato for an even more authentic taco experience.Print
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 3/4 cup Old El Paso™ Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles.
- Place in ungreased 9-inch square pan or 10-inch pie plate; press over bottom and up sides to form crust.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Stir in salsa and taco seasoning mix; simmer 5 minutes.
- Spoon meat mixture in crust-lined pan; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 14 to 17 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Served topped with lettuce and tomato, if desired.