The rich chocolate flavor of these Easy Chocolate Peppermint Blossom Cookies
comes from melted chocolate mixed with sugar cookie dough in these candy-topped cookies.
Easy Chocolate Peppermint Blossom Cookies
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookies
- 4 oz sweet baking chocolate, melted, cooled 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 36 Hershey's™ Kisses™ candy cane flavored candies, unwrapped (from 10-oz bag)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Let dough stand at room temperature 10 minutes to soften.
- In large bowl, break up cookie dough.
- Add cooled chocolate and flour; stir with spoon or hands until well blended.
- Shape dough into 36 (1¼-inch) balls.
- Roll balls in sugar.
- Place balls 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are set.
- Immediately top each cookie with 1 candy, pressing down firmly so cookie cracks around edges. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.
- Cool completely, about 30 minutes.