Prepare this easy chicken and biscuit casserole recipe for a tasty mix of chicken, veggies and biscuits. Our chicken and biscuits recipe will please the whole family!
Easy Chicken and Biscuit Casserole
- 1 can ((10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup)
- 3/4 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream (, divided)
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 pkg. ((16 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, green beans, peas), thawed)
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup all-purpose baking mix
- 3 Tbsp . milk
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Mix soup and 1/2 cup sour cream until blended.
- Combine chicken, vegetables and cheese in large bowl.
- Add soup mixture; mix lightly.
- Spoon into 8-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Stir baking mix, milk and remaining sour cream just until mixture forms soft dough.
- Spoon into 6 mounds over chicken mixture.
- Bake 35 min. or until chicken mixture is hot and bubbly, and biscuit topping is golden brown.
- Courtesy of Kraft.com