Got tomatoes and basil? Make this Easy Bruschetta with Basil, Tomato and Feta . Check it out to see if you agree!Print
- 1 French bread baguette (16 oz.), cut into 36 slices
- 2 Tbsp. oil, divided
- 7 plum tomatoes, chopped (about 2-1/2 cups)
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onions
- 2 Tbsp. chopped basil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped black olives
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Heat broiler.
- Broil bread slices 2 to 3 min. on each side or until lightly toasted on both sides.
- Brush evenly with 1 Tbsp. oil.
- Combine remaining ingredients with remaining oil.
- Spoon onto toast slices just before serving.
- Courtesy of Kraft