Easy Blueberry Biscuits with Lemon Glaze | Breakfast Dessert Recipe.
These blueberry-stuffed biscuits are easy, delicious and beautiful with a sweet lemon glaze!
This super easy recipe couldn’t be any easier for a quick snack or on the go breakfast.Print
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated Buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line large rimmed baking pan with cooking parchment paper.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits.
- Separate each biscuit into 2 layers, making a total of 16 thin biscuits.
- Evenly divide blueberries among bottom biscuit halves.
- Place biscuit tops on top of blueberries.
- Bake 16 to 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
- Transfer to serving platter; cool 5 minutes.
See More Desserts Here