If my calculations are correct, muffins made in a regular tin should be about 100 calories each and muffins made in a jumbo tin should be about 200 calories each.
Add about 37 calories for each regular sized muffin for every 1/3 cup of chocolate chips added to the batter. But seriously, who’s counting?
Double Fudge Banana Muffins
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup applesauce ((I used unsweetened))
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup mashed bananas ((about 3 bananas))
- 1 cup oat flour ((or substitute all-purpose flour))
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup cocoa powder ((I used Hershey's Special Dark, but regular cocoa powder would also work))
- Chocolate chips ((optional))
- CLICK ON LINK BELOW