DIY Whipped Coconut Oil Body Butter is type a nourishing moisturizer that provides long-lasting hydration to the skin.
Unlike body lotion, body butter has a distinctive soft whipped soft texture.
- 1 cup room temperature organic coconut oil ((the coconut oil needs to be in a solid form to be turned into a whipped mixture, so refrigerate until firm if your coconut oil is very soft or liquid))
- 10–15 drops lavender essential oil
- 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil
- Standing or handheld electric mixer ((standing is easier since this has to mix for so long))
- Rubber spatula
- Airtight glass jar
- Add the coconut oil, lavender essential oil, and vitamin E oil to mixing bowl
- Mix on high speed with metal whisk for 7-8 minutes (scraping down the sides of the bowls with the rubber spatula every couple of minutes) or until a light, airy consistency is achieved and white peaks form.
- Spoon the whipped coconut butter into an airtight glass jar, and apply anywhere on your body immediately after showering!
To make this easy DIY Whipped Coconut Oil Body Butter mask, simply split open the probiotic capsule and mix it into 3 or 4 tablespoons of greek yogurt in a small bowl or dish.
Using a cotton ball, apply the mixture to your face in an even layer.