It literally takes 2 minutes to throw together and this recipe makes just enough to fill two small mason jars. Throw a label on and tie a little twine or ribbon around it and you have yourself an easy, cheap, super delicious smelling Christmas(or any Holiday occasion) gift!
DIY PUMPKIN SUGAR BODY SCRUB
- 1¼ C . Brown Sugar
- 1 T . Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ¼ C . Light Olive Oil ((not extra virgin), or ⅓ C. Coconut oil, softened ( I use the Coconut oil ))
- ½ t . Vanilla Extract
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add the oil and vanilla extract to the sugar and mix in until blended.
- If using coconut oil, mix it into the brown sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment.
- Store in 1 medium mason jar or two small mason jars with lids.
- Will keep for a few months at room temperature.