DIY Nautical Flower Pot Lighthouse
Light up your garden. Add Nautical Style To Your Yard With A DIY Flower Pot Lighthouse
Don’t Forget to Watch the Video Below.
- Paint brushes
- · Red (, white, black, and blue paint)
- · Super glue
- · Decorative rope
- · Spray weather sealant
- · 15-inch terra-cotta saucer
- · 10-inch terra-cotta flower pot
- · 8-inch terra-cotta flower pot
- · 6-inch terra-cotta flower pot
- · Solar-powered garden lantern
- · Small pebbles
- Paint the base of the flower pots red.
- Paint the rim of the flower pots white.
- Paint a window, approximately 1 square inch, about half an inch from the rim of the pot.
- Glue decorative rope around the edge of the pot’s rim.
- Paint the saucer blue.
- After everything has dried, spray with a weather sealant.
- Once the sealant is dry, stack the pots from largest to smallest in the center of the saucer.
- Glue the lantern to the top.
- Fill the remaining space on the saucer with pebbles.
- Place your lighthouse in a sunny spot in your yard or garden and enjoy!
- Courtesy of Nifty
See More DIY Ideas HERE
Maintenance by Imon Reza at Metadiv Systems