A person loses her/his charm because of unkempt feet. Cracked feet, also known as heel fissures, are a common problem for people of all ages, mostly caused by lack of moisture. Well, not to worry anymore as here I have an easy recipe for DIY Hot Oil Treatment for soft feet!
DIY Hot Oil Treatment
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Lemon essential oil ((optional))
- Melt coconut oil using a double boiler.
- Then add in the essential oil.
- Wash your feet and scrub it using a pumice stone (soaking feet in soapy water before scrubbing will do the job perfectly)
- Wipe feet using towel and apply the warm oil liberally over feet paying special attention on the dry spots.
- Wear socks and keep overnight.
- Do this every day to maintain soft feet.
- Note: You can also use olive oil instead of coconut oil.