Something Special for Mother’s Day!! Easy Project!!
I had a paper mache initial on my desk that we had used as a tester in another project and I kept staring at it thinking I wanted to fill it with something. Then it hit me … blooms! It worked out so pretty for our shop window, but would also be an amazing gift to give as a monogram desk accent or wall hanging for the special moms and mom-friends in your life.
- ☐ paper mache letters ((there are 8″ and 12″))
- ☐ exacto knife
- ☐ floral foam
- ☐ glue gun
- ☐ wire cutters or strong scissors
- ☐ silk flowers
- ] Using an exacto knife, cut off the front of the letters and hollow out carefully.
- ] Cut floral foam into shapes that fit letter and secure with glue
- ] Trim the silk blooms off, leaving a short stem, and position into the foam. You can reinforce with glue, if necessary.
- ] Arrange happily!
- Photos by Urbanic