Turn a traditional meatball sub into a quick and easy, one-pan dinner the whole family will love.
Some make their own meatballs instead of the frozen.
Dads Favorite Meatball Sub Bake
- 1 can ((16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Homestyle refrigerated original biscuits)
- 1 bag ((16 oz) frozen cooked Italian meatballs)
- 3 green bell pepper (, diced, sautéed)
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend ((8 oz))
- Grated Parmesan cheese (, if desired)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits.
- Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces; place in large bowl.
- Add meatballs, sautéed bell pepper and marinara sauce; stir until well coated.
- Pour into ungreased 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle Italian cheese blend evenly over top.
- Bake 35 minutes or until biscuit pieces are puffed and cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Before serving, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and if desired, chopped fresh basil.