A traditional Cuban Mojo Marinated Pork recipe that is very simple, yet packed with tons of flavor!
There is nothing to this pork except an amazing marinade, but it is honestly some of the best meat I’ve ever put in my mouth. Just look at that crust!
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup cilantro (, finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup lightly packed mint leaves (, finely chopped)
- 8 garlic cloves (, minced)
- 1 tablespoon minced oregano ((2 teaspoons dried oregano))
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 3 and 1/2 pounds boneless pork shoulder
- See Link Below