Crunchy Asian Slaw: This tangy international twist on coleslaw makes a perfect accompaniment to simply grilled chicken or pork. Dressed with a light vinaigrette, this slaw keeps its crunchy texture covered and chilled up to 24 hours.
Crunchy Healthy Asian Cole Slaw
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Ginger (, Ground)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups thinly sliced Napa cabbage
- 1 small red bell pepper (, cut into thin 2-inch strips (1 cup))
- 3 ounces snow pea pods (, cut into thin strips (1 cup))
- 1 unpeeled firm ripe pear (, cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Sesame Seed
- Mix oil, orange juice, vinegar, sugar, ginger and salt in small bowl until well blended.
- Mix Napa cabbage, bell pepper, snow peas and pear in large bowl.
- Add dressing; toss to coat well. Cover.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle with sesame seed before serving.
- Courtesy: McCormick