These Crock Pot Slow Cooker Hot Sauce Pork Chops are so easy. Seriously you will toss the ingredients into the slow cooker and come back to it hours later to find perfectly tender, melt in your mouth pork cooked in the most spectacular sauce.
Crock Pot Slow Cooker Hot Sauce Pork Chops
- 1 (16 oz.) can of stewed tomatoes
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash of hot sauce
- ¼ C of dry white wine or water
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced thin
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 4 boneless pork chops, ½ inch thick
- ⅛ tsp of pepper
- ¼ C of cold water
- 2 tbsp of cornstarch
- Place the tomatoes into the bottom of the crock pot. Pour in the lemon juice, Worcestershire
- sauce, hot sauce and wine and stir until blended together well.
- Spray a skillet well with a non stick cooking spray.
- Place the skillet over medium high heat and add the onion, bell peppers and garlic.
- Sauté for 4 minutes or until the onions begin to turn a golden brown.
- Spoon the mixture into the crock pot and stir to combine.
- Spray the skillet again and return to medium high heat.
- Sprinkle the pork chops evenly with the pepper.
- Brown the chops for 3 minutes then turn.
- Continue browning for 2 minutes then transfer the chops to the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low 9 hours or until the chops are cooked through.
- Remove the pork chops from the crock pot and place on a platter.
- Keep the pork chops warm.
- In a bowl whisk together the cold water and cornstarch until smooth.
- Whisk the mixture into the sauce and continue whisking for 2 minutes or until the sauce has thickened to your liking.