Creepy Crawler Spider Cupcakes.
Turn these Creepy Crawler Spider Cupcakes into scary black spiders with black-tinted frosting, black string licorice and other assorted candies.
This Halloween dessert recipe was making me wish my kids were small again. What a fun idea for kids to decorate their own spider cupcakes.
Grab your Printable Recipe Below.Print
- 1 package (2-layer size) chocolate cake mix
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 container (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- McCormick® Black Food Color
- Assorted decorations, such as chocolate sprinkles, black string licorice, red candy-coated pieces and white chocolate chips
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package, adding vanilla.
- Bake as directed on package for cupcakes. Cool cupcakes on wire rack.
- Tint frosting black with 1/2 teaspoon black food color.
- Frost cupcakes, mounding frosting in center of cupcake to create a dome shape.
- Sprinkle cupcakes with chocolate sprinkles.
- Cut string licorice into 2-inch lengths and use for the spider legs.
- Attach candy-coated pieces to flat side of chocolate chips with some frosting.
- Use for the eyes.
- Thank You McCormick
Check Out More Recipes for…..