Get the party started with a fruit sensation, layered with creamy vanilla pudding. Our Creamy Layered Fruit Sensation will be a star at the dessert table.
Creamy Layered Fruit Dessert
- 3 Tbsp . orange juice
- 1/4 tsp . almond extract
- 1 pkg. ((10 oz.) prepared angel food cake, cut into 2-inch cubes)
- 2 pkg. ((1 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Sugar Free Fat Free Instant Pudding)
- 2-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Sugar Free Whipped Topping (, divided)
- 2 pkg. ((12 oz. each) frozen unsweetened mixed berries (raspberries, blueberries, sliced strawberries), thawed, well drained)
- Mix juice and extract. Drizzle over cake cubes in large bowl; toss to coat.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min.
- Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP.
- Reserve a few berries for garnish.
- Place half the cake cubes in 2-qt. glass bowl; top with layers of half each of the remaining berries and pudding mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Top with remaining COOL WHIP and reserved berries just before serving.
- Source: Kraft