These Healthy Living appetizers are simplicity itself. Smooth chive and onion cream cheese is a perfect match for crunchy cucumbers and carrots.
Cream Cheese 'n Herb Cucumber Bites
- 1 carrot (, shredded (about 1/2 cup), divided)
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- 2 small cucumbers (, cut lengthwise in half, seeded)
- Dill ((optional))
- Cut each cucumber half into 5 pieces
- Reserve 2 Tbsp. carrots
- Hollow middle just a little to fill with cream cheese
- Mix remaining carrots with reduced-fat cream cheese; spoon into cucumber shells
- Top with reserved carrots.
- Put in fridge before serving, not to long, otherwise will turn mushy.
- TIP: Dab cucumber with paper towel so it is dry, otherwise cream cheese will not stick good.
- Courtesy of Kraft