Come Thanksgiving, you can never have too many pies! Traditional favorites like pumpkin, apple, pecan, and sweet potato, or go for something unexpected, like Cranberry Rhubarb Pie
Cranberry Rhubarb Pie Recipe
1 ½ cups sugar 3 Tbsp flour 1 ½ cups sliced fresh rhubarb 1 ½ cups fresh or frozen cranberries (, halved) 1 ½ cups chopped peeled tart apples Pastry for double-crust pie ((9 inch))
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 1 ½ cups sliced fresh rhubarb
- 1 ½ cups fresh or frozen cranberries (, halved)
- 1 ½ cups chopped peeled tart apples
- Pastry for double-crust pie ((9 inch))
- In a large bowl, combine sugar and flour; stir in rhubarb, cranberries, and apples.
- Line a 9-inch pie plate with bottom pastry; add filling.
- Cover with a lattice crust; seal and flute edges.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake 40 minutes longer or until filling is bubbly.
- Cover edges loosely with foil to prevent over browning if necessary