Cracked Black Pepper Shrimp Alfredo
Best of all: This pasta shrimp dish is ready in just 20 minutes. It’s great to have a bag of frozen shrimp in the freezer for a quick meal.
Thaw frozen shrimp in the refrigerator, not at room temperature.
Or, place the sealed package in a bowl of cold water and change the water every 10 min. until the shrimp are completely thawed.Print
- 1/2 lb . spaghetti (, uncooked)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 oz . ((1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed)
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp . cracked black pepper
- 1 lb . frozen cooked cleaned medium shrimp (, thawed)
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, bring milk just to simmer in large nonstick skillet, stirring constantly.
- Add cream cheese, Parmesan and pepper; cook and stir 3 to 5 min. or until cream cheese is completely melted and sauce is well blended.
- Add shrimp and tomatoes; cook and stir 2 min. or until heated through.
- Drain spaghetti. Add to cream cheese sauce; mix lightly.