This skillet takes just as much time as your standard scrambled eggs, but is oh-so-much better.
Cowboy Skillet Breakfast
- 1 tbsp . canola oil
- 1/2 lb . frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- salt and pepper
- 3/4 c . shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 whisked eggs
- 4 slices cooked bacon (, chopped)
- Sliced scallions ((for garnish))
- Add canola oil to large skillet over medium-heat. Heat oil.
- Add potatoes to skillet. Season with salt and pepper. Brown potatoes until crisp.
- Add 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, bacon, remaining cheese and scallions.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- SUBSCRIBE to delish: https://goo.gl/ALBpnv