Cowboy Butter Dipping Sauce Recipe
You’re going to want to slather this on everything.
- 1 c. butter, melted
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. prepared horseradish
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 2 tbsp. Freshly Chopped Parsley
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped chives
- 2 tsp. minced thyme
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine butter, lemon juice, garlic, shallot, mustard, horseradish, cayenne, and paprika. Whisk to combine.
- Stir in parsley, chives and thyme and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with grilled meats, like steak or chicken, for dipping. It also tastes delish with cornbread!
602 total views, 14 views today