Ordinary scalloped potatoes become extraordinary when they’re made with ham, onion and a creamy cheese sauce.
They make an appetizing addition to just about any meal.
- 1 can Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup or Campbell’s® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Chicken Gravy
- 1 cup milk
- 5 medium potato, peeled and thinly sliced (about 5 cups)
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 1/2 cups diced cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- Stir the soup, gravy and milk in a small bowl.
- Layer half the potatoes, onion, ham and soup mixture in a 3-quart shallow baking dish.
- Repeat the layers.
- Cover the baking dish.
- Bake at 375°F. for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake for 25 minutes.
- Top with the cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and the cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.