Frosted Lemonade is a dreamy new addition to the Chick-Fil-A menu as a spin off of their classic and delicious lemonade. This Copycat Chick-Fil-A Frosted Lemonade Recipe will having you thinking it;s the real thing. It’s basically a milkshake with just the perfect amount of lemon flavour. Tart. creamy and cool this is the perfect summer drink!
COPYCAT CHICK-FIL-A FROSTED LEMONADE
- 1 cup Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice ((Sunkist brand is recommended as it is the brand that Chick Fil-A uses))
- ½ cup Sugar
- 2½ cups Water
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Add lemon juice and sugar to pitcher.
- if you are using bottled lemon juice, increase amount to 1 1/2 cups.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add water and stir until well mixed.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour to chill.
- Add 1 cup chilled lemonade and 2 cups (about 4 scoops) ice cream to blender.
- Pour into cup and garnish with lemon slice.
- Source: FRUGALMOMEH